This guide covers the basics of managing your Organization inside your account. We'll show you how to edit your Organization's details, invite team members, assign them specific roles, and edit or remove members from your Organization.
Organizations for Owners
If you are the first in your Organization to create your Qencode account, you will be automatically set to the Role of Owner. As the Owner of the Organization, you will:
- Have access to all pages
- Can add, remove, or edit the roles of members in your Organization
1Enter your Organization's details
- During the account creation process: On the sign-up form, fill out the Organization Name field.
- For existing users: On the Settings page, you can navigate to Organization Details to fill out the Organization name, Website, Address, and Phone Number.
2Invite Team Members
- To invite team members to your account, go to the Settings page, navigate to the Team Management section, and click the + Add Member button.
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to add and select a Role from the dropdown menu.
- Admin: All pages and can add, remove, or edit members of the Organization.
- Developer: All pages except Billing pages.
- Billing: Billing and Statistics pages only.
- Once the Role has been selected, click the Send Invite button. The team member will then appear on the table under Team Management with the status “Invited”. After the member accepts the invitation and signs up, the status will change to “Active”, and the member's name will be shown instead of their email.
3Edit or Remove Members
- On the table under Team Management, find the name of the team member you want to edit or remove. You can enter the team member's email address in the search bar to have their name appear at the top of the table or you can scroll through the table manually.
- Once you've found the team member you wish to edit or remove, click the three dots on the rightmost part of the table next to "Status." Then click Edit or Remove, depending on which action you want to pursue.
- If you want to remove a team member: A pop-up asking to confirm member deletion will appear. If you wish to proceed with removing the team member, click Delete. The team member will automatically be removed from the Team Management table, and access to your Organization and its pages will be revoked.
- If you want to edit a team member: A pop-up containing the member's email, Role, First Name, and Last Name will appear. Change the member's Role or name and then click Save Changes. Changes will be reflected on the Team Management table and the team member's user profile. The member's access permissions will also automatically change to the new Role assigned.
Organizations for Team Members
1Check Your Email for the Invite Link
- You will receive an email from Qencode asking to verify your email address. If you haven't received the email and your Organization owner has already sent an invite, check your Spam folder for the invite email or double-check that your Organization owner used the correct email address.
- Open the email and click the Verify Email Address button.
2Complete Account Setup
- You will be redirected to the Qencode website and asked to complete your account setup. Enter your details and click Finish Setup.